High school students taking on-campus courses are subject to the same registration policies as other UConn non-degree students. This includes:
- An eight-credit limit per term
- A later registration period than degree students- See full registration schedule for details.
- Registration based on a space availability
Because seating is limited, it is highly recommended that all registration documentation be submitted for review at least two weeks prior to the start of the registration period. If approved, your registration request will then be submitted for processing on the first day of non-degree registration.
|Open||Close||Open||Close (last day to drop)|
|Summer 2017||Undergraduate||March 6||July 14||March 6||Summer Session Add/Drop Date|
|Fall 2017||Undergraduate||July 24||September 8||August 14||September 11|
|Winter Session||Undergraduate||October 11||October 23||Winter Session|
- Select the course(s) you want to take.
- Complete a Visiting/Non-Degree application online.
- View the Dual Enrollment Orientation.
- Download and complete the Dual Enrollment Registration Form including the acknowledgment that you have reviewed the orientation.
- Meet with your school counselor to obtain the additional documentation you will need:
- Letter of recommendation (from your school counselor or from instructor in field of the requested course)
- High School Transcript
- Copy of P/SAT scores
- Fax or scan all requested documents to:
Office of Early College Programs
Attention: Jessica Dunn
Fax: (860) 486-0042
Scan to: email@example.com
You will be notified of the approval or denial of your registration request by the Office of Early College Programs shortly after submission of your materials. Once approved, you will be enrolled manually in the requested course. An e-mail registration confirmation and e-bill will sent upon completion of this final step.
6. Pay your bill. Dual enrollment students pay the Non-Degree fees (Storrs Campus or Regional Campus). If you are unable to pay for the course or choose not to take the course, you must formally drop the course. To do so you must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org your request to drop the course by the published refund deadlines. Failure to properly drop the course or make payment will result in referral to a collection agency.